Several CFD brokers accept clients from the US and are regulated by the SEC. These brokers provide various services, such as cost-effective trading and extensive assistance. Please share your questions or suggestions about CFD brokers that accept US clients in the comments section.
List of the Top 10 best CFD Brokers That Accept US Clients
US clients looking for CFD brokers have a range of options, with many of them regulated by the SEC. These brokers provide comprehensive support and low-cost trading services.
If you want to trade CFDs on a broad range of assets, here are the top 10 CFD brokers that accept US clients:
Established in 2016, Capital.com is a globally recognized Forex and CFD trading brokerage. It is regulated by the United Kingdom Financial Conduct Authority, the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission, and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). It also holds additional regulation from the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus.
Creating an account with Capital.com is easy, and new clients can choose between a funded or demo account. The broker offers a proprietary trading platform with MT4, rich in features for easy trading of forex pairs. It also provides CFDs on equity, index, cryptocurrency, commodity, real stock, and more.
- Wide selection of Forex and cryptocurrency
- Competitive pricing
- Award-winning proprietary trading platform with MT4 integration
- High-quality educational section based on Investmate
- Limitation on leverage for FCA/CySEC clients: 1:30
- Limited deposit and withdrawal options for international clients
ForexTime (FXTM) is a forex and CFD brokerage firm that was founded in 2011 in Cyprus. FXTM offers a range of trading options, including forex pairs, crosses, precious metals like gold and silver, crude oil, CFDs on major American stocks, and equity indices.
- Transparent commission-based pricing environment for Forex trading
- Upgraded HTML4/MT5 trading platforms and proprietary mobile trading app
- Comprehensive market research and educational content for novice traders
- Proprietary copy-trading platform with low minimum investment and high leverage
- Limited selection of cryptocurrencies and commodities available for trading
3. FP Markets
FP Markets provides a competitive trading platform with the help of twelve MT4/MT5 extensions. It allows for retail account management via MAM/PAMM infrastructure and offers Autochartist for manual traders as well as VPS hosting for automated trading solutions.
While the proprietary Iress trading platform is not available everywhere, it offers access to over 10,000 CFDs. The ECN costs are 0.0 pip raw spreads and $6.00 per round lot. Additionally, traders can enjoy a maximum leverage of 1:500 and a minimum deposit of $100.
Other benefits include execution speeds of less than 40 milliseconds, and a no dealing desk (NDD) execution model. This FSC-registered unit, while unregulated, can serve most international clients.
- Various trading platforms and tools available
- Excellent selection of assets and cost structure
- Minimum deposit required and high leverage up to 1:500
- Well-regulated and trustworthy
- Availability of Iress platform is restricted.
At AvaTrade, traders can take advantage of SharpTrader’s educational resources, but it’s important to choose the right subsidiary, with ASIC, FSCA, and BVIFSC offering competitive trading conditions. With a minimum deposit of $100, traders can access over 1,250 CFDs and leverage up to 1:500, while using a variety of trading platforms such as MT4/MT5 and WebTrader.
AvaTrade also offers ZuluTrade and MQL5 Signal Service for copy trading. The average spreads are competitive at 0.9 pips, but not exceptional.
- High-quality educational resources from SharpTrader
- A variety of trading platforms to choose from
- Wide asset selection and cross-asset diversification
- Regulated broker with supervision from central banking authorities
- Trade costs are competitive, but not exceptional
Markets.com is a top-rated CFD brokerage firm that provides traders with a broad range of trading tools, including two trading platforms and eleven trading tools. The out-of-the-box MT4/MT5 platform is available for automated traders, and traders can access over 3,600 assets with a maximum leverage ratio of 1:1300.
Markets.com is a subsidiary of Playtech PLC, a UK-listed and FTSE 250 constituent company. The brokerage maintains a competitive trading environment through its regulatory units, including ASIC, FSC, and FSCA. The commission-free Forex cost structure is flexible, with spreads as low as 0.6 pip and an average equity CFD pricing environment.
Traders can benefit from personalized financial live stream services with XRay, which provides additional advantages. The Knowledge Center offers high-quality financial analysis services.
- Commission-free Forex fees starting at 0.6 pips
- Well-balanced selection of trading instruments with more than 2,200 CFD assets
- Competitive proprietary trading platform with MT4/MT5
- Excellent customer support
- Commodities and indices have higher fees compared to Forex costs
XM is a reputable CFD broker that is regulated by the FCA. They offer a wide range of trading options, including Forex, shares, precious metals, indices, commodities, and energies. One of XM’s key strengths is its commitment to market research and educational support. They provide market updates and technical insights for all CFD classes in an easily understandable format.
XM offers webinars in 19 languages, seven days a week, and educational videos that cover basic, intermediate, and advanced trading concepts. All XM accounts have a maximum leverage of 888:1, with negative balance protection, and minimum deposits start at just $5.
XM has a strict no-requotes/rejection policy, ensuring that all trades are always filled at the expected price. Platform support is available for both MT4 and MT5, although MT4 users can only trade Forex, stock indices, and precious metals.
- Excellent educational resources
- Free deposits and withdrawals
- Dealing desk model
- Wide spreads on entry-level accounts
As an AI language model, I cannot provide specific SEO optimizations without understanding the target audience and goals of the website. However, I can help you rewrite the content in a clearer and more concise way:
Disclaimer: This website is provided for informational purposes only and is managed by BDSwiss AG, the holding company of the BDSwiss Group, located in Zug, Switzerland. BDSwiss AG does not provide any financial products or services.
BDSwiss is a CFD broker established in 2012, offering trading accounts regulated by the Mauritius Financial Services Commission and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. Traders can access over 250 financial instruments, including Forex, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, Indices, Equities, and ETFs.
BDSwiss provides educational resources, including webinars, seminars, and courses, as well as live analysis and trading alerts via Telegram. Depending on the account type, customers can also access AutoChartist. Customer support is available 24/5.
- Multiple regulations.
- Commission-free trading is available.
- Raw spreads are available.
- Trade on MetaTrader 4 or 5.
- Higher minimum deposits required for the best spread accounts.
Tickmill was founded in 2014 and is under the regulation of three financial authorities, the UK Financial Conduct Authority, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Seychelles Financial Services Authority. It offers over 80 CFD instruments for trading, including Forex, Commodities, Bonds, and Indices, through its Pro Account (Classic Account), VIP Account (VIP Account), and Classic Account (Prime Account). Additionally, a demo trading account is available to users.
- Multiple licenses and regulations for added security.
- Commission-free trading account available.
- Offers competitive spreads and overnight swap charges.
- Provides traders with various tools and analyses to enhance research.
- Stocks are not available.
- MetaTrader 5 is not supported.
FxPro is a reputable CFD broker that offers Non-Dealing Desk (NDD) execution on a range of platforms including MT5, MT4, cTrader, and its web-based trading platform. With the MT5 account, you can start trading with a minimum deposit of just 100 USD and enjoy competitive spreads on over 70 currency pairs, futures, indices, shares, metals, and energies.
FxPro boasts an impressive record with only 9% of trades experiencing negative slippage and most trades being executed in under 10 milliseconds. This makes it an ideal choice for traders looking to leverage MT5’s algorithmic trading capabilities across a variety of assets.
The MT5 account offers market execution, variable spreads, and partial fills for orders with low liquidity. While spreads can be as low as 0.6 pips, the average spread on the EUR/USD is closer to 1 pip. FxPro provides a range of technical analysis indicators for MT5 from Trading Central, as well as a complimentary VPS service.
- Excellent regulation
- Wide selection of trading platforms
- Competitive spreads
- Limited educational resources.
Plus500 is a leading CFD trading platform that enables trading on stocks, indices, and cryptocurrencies with no commission and low spread rates. Its platform is fast, user-friendly, and capable of handling complex trades. With a free demo account, users can test the platform before investing real money, with leverage up to 1:3 available for live accounts. Plus500 is headquartered in Israel and regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Supports over 2000 products for trading on global markets, including forex, commodities, shares, indices, and cryptocurrency CFDs. Low spread costs and no commission charges Fast trade execution Licensed in multiple regulatory hubs and publicly listed
No forex trading available High margin/leverage rates Less research data available compared to some competitors.
In summary, if you are seeking a CFD broker that accepts US clients, we suggest selecting one from our list of the top CFD brokers that cater to US clients.