February 21, 2024


Soaring prices and listings of popular cryptocurrencies have kicked off meme coin season. While the memecoin market has found competitors in the likes of Dogecoin and Shiba Inu, new memecoins are rapidly emerging and taking over the market. Love Hate Inu Brings Utility Through Its Voting To Earn Program With Rich Rewards And Prizes Big Eye Coin (BIG). Which makes one wonder, can Big Eyes Coin and Love Hate Inu take on the meme coin giants? Read on to find out!

Love Hate Dogs: VOTE IS WIN

The upcoming Love Hate Inu (LHINU) paves a unique way for users to earn rewards – through voting. memecoin begins its 8-stage presale on March 9, 2023, with the mission of reaching the hard cap of $10 million in less than three months.

By providing a blockchain powered voting platform, Love Hate Inu aims to disrupt the online survey market. The platform will use distributed ledger technology to record immutable results, combined with Stake-To-Earn and Vote-To-Earn mechanisms to incentivize participation.

The Love Hate Inu mainnet is launched, with a total of 100 billion LHINU tokens. Of this, 90% has been allocated for the pre-sale, and the remaining 10% will be used for liquidity, exchange listing, and community rewards. By selling 90% of the tokens, Love Hate Inu aims to avoid rug pulling and build a strong community base. The token has a 0% transaction tax, making it an attractive investment option for traders.

However, it is important to remember that meme coins like Love Hate Inu are highly speculative investments. They are often subject to sudden price swings and are not backed by any tangible assets. Additionally, they can be manipulated by large holders or “whales”.

big eyes aimed at the moon

Paste graphics.png

have you heard Meme Coin Town has a new cat! Big Eyes Coin (BIG) is coming soon and ready to create some “Aww Fortune”! They caused quite a stir, raising an impressive $36.78 million in the post-Ethereum presale!

It’s no surprise they managed to do this. Take a look at their features: transactions that waive buy, sell and transaction fees, a two-year liquidity lock for the initial supply at launch, the initiative of a charity wallet to fund marine reserves – you’d think it could be better .

But it did. They feature loot boxes that you can buy to win rewards that are always equal to or higher in value than what you paid for the boxes. Even their roadmap has exciting plans, including a casino with over 4000 games, including ones you can play to earn money! You can’t go wrong with this meme coin. Now, in response to popular demand, BIG has moved up the end of the pre-sale to June 3rd. But not until they resort to the last resort.

The team recently announced that they will be selling BIG tokens in Phase 3 until the end of the presale! Phase 3 price of BIG Token is $0.00017. Big Eyes is all about winning, and winning big!

Gist: Can Big Eyes Coin and Love Hate Inu Take on the Meme Coin Giants?

While memecoins quickly became the focus of the crypto market, it bears repeating that they have no real utility and are highly susceptible to fads and market frenzy. Meme coins need to focus on utility while aggressively growing the community to break into the market.

With Love Hate Inu, apart from their Vote-To-Earn feature, there’s nothing to sustain their gradual post-launch rise. That’s not the case with Big Eyes, whose roadmap resists flattening and caters to a broader investor base. So if you’re wondering “Can Big Eyes Coin and Love Hate Inu take on the meme coin giant?” Big Eyes is definitely a contender not to be ignored.

Big Eye Coin (BIG)

Pre-sale:

website: https://bigeyes.space/

telegraph:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/BigEyesCoin/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BigEyesCoin

Disclaimer: This is a sponsored press release and is provided for informational purposes only. It does not reflect the views of Crypto Daily and is not intended to be used as legal, tax, investment or financial advice.