Arbitrum (ARB) has significantly impacted Ethereum’s scalability, and analysts expect it to continue to play an important role in the growth of blockchain-based applications and the broader Ethereum ecosystem. However, as the brief surge in Arbitrum (ARB) trading volumes fades, investors are turning their attention to a game-changing altcoin — one that will revolutionize the lending industry.
what is Decide (arbitrage)?
Offchain Labs developed Arbitrum (ARB) in 2018.it is Layer 2 Scaling Solutions for Ethereum Designed to increase the scalability and speed of the network while reducing transaction costs.
Arbitrum (ARB) uses Optimistic Rollups technology to bundle together multiple transactions outside the Ethereum main chain, thereby improving overall performance.
yes Decide (ARB) A Viable Investment?
Over the past few days, Arbitrum (ARB) surpassed Bitcoin in transaction fees and surpassed BNB in transaction volume. Arbitrum (ARB) has reached an all-time high in user numbers, currently at 5 million.
However, after the Arbitrum (ARB) boom, the ARB token faced a price drop. At the time of writing, Arbitrum (ARB) was priced at $1.32, down 0.43%, Arbitrum’s market capitalization is currently down 0.24%, and trading volume is currently down 29.09%.
Arbitrum (ARB) investors and analysts predict its Prices will rise by a dollar by the end of the yearbut many are also selling their ARB tokens after the recent boom.
Why are ARB investors turning to COLT?
The Collateral Network (COLT) is a Decentralized lending platform Will change the way we get money and loans. Thanks to COLT, people can get loans easier and faster, and investors can finance loans and earn fixed weekly interest.
You can send real-world assets such as watches or jewelry to the Collateral Network (COLT).The Collateral Network (COLT) will then value it and mint your assets into asset backing non-homogeneous token and sell some of it to Collateral Network (COLT) holders. Collateral Network (COLT) holders who fund part of the loan will receive a fixed weekly interest rate, allowing investors to purchase assets for less than market value if the borrower fails to make their loan payments.
Once the borrower has paid the loan, Collateral Network (COLT) will destroy the NFT and return the asset to the borrower. While the loan is being repaid, the assets are held in the Collateral Network’s (COLT) vault.
Collateral Network (COLT) is currently in a public pre-sale and even now it faces outstanding issues Predicted 35x growth during presale only!
Can COLT achieve its projected 100-fold growth?
Chances are, Collateral Network (COLT) will hit its forecasted 100x growth once it hits major exchangessuch as CEX and DEX, for the following reasons:
● The collateral network has first mover advantage In the marketplace, could disrupt the pawnshop industry and reshape peer-to-peer lending.
● it solve market problemssuch as difficulty in obtaining loans from non-traditional assets, geographic credit barriers, and red tape associated with short-term lending.
● Provides a borderless, permissionless and transparent system for lending against alternative assets as collateral, with fair lending terms stored on the blockchain.
● grant investors the necessary Safety Loans secured by assets.
● Collateral Network strong ecosystem Includes marketplace, auction, and crowdfunding features.
● token offer Discounts, auction rights, pledge rights and governance rights to its holder.
● The project has Clear Token Distribution Plan Features locked team tokens, locked liquidity pools, and audited smart contracts.
The Collateral Network is a new web3 project aiming to revolutionize the cryptocurrency and lending industry in one fell swoop.Investors and experts expect it to grow 35x during pre-sale and 100x after main listing comminicate. Early COLT investors have already seen a 40% ROI, and thanks to COLT’s strong foundation, doxxed team and long-term roadmap, that number will only increase!
Read about the collateral web presale here:
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored press release and is provided for informational purposes only. It does not reflect the views of Crypto Daily and is not intended to be used as legal, tax, investment or financial advice.